Friday, December 5, 2008

Recent photos


I truly enjoy my children. They are such blessings to me!
Grace is our Christmas queen
Wow! What joyful dramatic boys! Dallin and Little Ben enjoying breakfast.
This was funny! We heard Grace make a few discontent noises, and when I came in the living room, she had just laid down and fallen asleep by our basket of books, then Aja (the dog) laid down by her. We thought it was very cute.

Jeffrey, Abel and William playing "Twinkle, Twinkle little Star" for us on the bells during our Thanksgiving music program.

Grace is such a joy! She has found her "fake" laugh. She tries to laugh now and it cracks us all up!

7 comments:

Shelly said...

The kids are so cute. How are you guys? Hope you have a nice Christmas!!!!
The Castle's

Alison said...

Cute pictures Kristen!! It is so fun to see your little children.

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

haha so cute! So what are you feeding them for breakfast that brings about such joy? :) Kiss that cute Grace for me pleeeeease!
Love you guys

Alison said...

Kristen,

I wanted to send you a Christmas card, but I do not have your address or your e-mail address to ask you. I do have Taras so maybe you could send your address and e-mail address to Tara and then she could send it to me. Maybe that is a confusing way to do it! I still have benloveskristen and it is not working!!

Kelli said...

Your kids are so cute! You are an inspiration! Love your cute little girl!

Sara G said...

She is a doll, so glad you finally got a weet little girly. Such cute kiddos!

Mike and Jen said...

Hurray for blogs!! I just stumbled onto your blog and being the snooper I decided to leave a comment. I love the picture of Grace asleep by the baby! She is such a sweet babe!